No, you don’t! You always had the option to sell things yourself. Now with our flat fee option, we have made this easier for the seller. For 1 flat fee we offer your listing to be posted to the MLS sites, posted to www.Realtor.ca and your paperwork ready for you to fill out.
If the answer is yes, then you can save thousands of dollars in commissions. Selling a house is not much different than selling a TV on Kijiji. Sure, you’re dealing with a couple hundred thousand dollars more, but other than that it’s not much different. Providing that you do the right things and follow the right steps it should be a seamless process.
1. Always ensure the buyer is qualified. Don’t waste your time.
2. Always obtain a home inspection.
3. Always hold a deposit for the sale and contact your lawyer and or agent to hold it in trust.
4. Always get an agreement of purchase and sales signed and make sure it’s legal. You can upgrade your package or contact your lawyer.
5. Always have your lawyer close the deal and let them find any errors if any.
By: Paul Rouillard – Broker of Record / Owner